21 Sep A QUICK REVIEW OF OUR FINANCIAL PLANS
It is 14 weeks to the end of the year and a good time to look at your financial plans again.
It will indeed be a good time to ask yourself the following questions:
1. What did I set out to achieve financially this year? How much did I plan to make? How much did I plan to spend?
2. Have I met the financial target I set for myself at the beginning of this year? To what extent have I met, surpass or even fallen short?
3. How much did I plan to safely save this year? Have I met, surpassed or fallen short in it?
4. Have I kept to my financial plans for the year? How disciplined have I been at sticking to my plan?
5. Have I been faithful and truthful to myself in my plans for myself?
If you are married, simply turn the “I” to “we” and this is assuming that you plan together and keep yourself accountable to your plans.
Your plan is a live and active document all year round. If it has been gathering dust under your bed or in your bookshelf somewhere, look for it, dust it and do a review before the week runs out. If you then find out that you are off track, you can retrace your steps and start all over again.
Never too late to give those plans a wing to fly. 14 weeks is enough time to achieve more.
If you need help or assistance either in reviewing your plans or setting one for the next 14 weeks, please shoot me a mail at [email protected]
I honour you
Your Family Finance Coach